There’s nothing quite like the Mediterranean Sea for a getaway. And with so many cities to visit, a cruise is one way to get to see them all at once. That way you can get the best of the Med’s varied culture, history, architecture, food and drink in a single trip.
If you’re after suggestions of where to go, and which ports to visit, try the Association of Mediterranean Cruise Ports get a taste of what’s on the menu. It’s got plenty of information about where you could stop on your journey. Here are a few companies that offer cruises, if you’re short of ideas:
- AZAMARA CLUB CRUISES: https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com
- CELEBRITY CRUISES: http://www.celebritycruises.com
- COSTA CRUCEROS: http://www.crucerosnet.com
- CROISIE EUROPE: http://www.croisieurope.travel
- CUNARD CRUISES: httt://www.cunard.co.uk
- DISNEY CRUISE LINE: http://disneycruise.disney.go.com
- HOLLAND AMERICA: http://www.hollandamerica.com
- CELESTIAL CRUISES: http://www.celestyalcruises.com
- MSC CRUCEROS: http://www.msccruises.com
- NORWEGIA: http://www.ncl.com
- PRINCESS CRUISES: http://www.princess.com
- PULMANTUR CRUISES: http://www.pullmantur.es
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN: http://www.pullmantur.es
We do have one piece of advice, though: don’t forget to take your Riudavets albarcas with you. As they’re both a cool and comfortable pair of sandals to take on your journey.